Thursday, July 23, 2009

Modern Elegance

I spent alot of time yesterday trying to figure out what I'm going to do for my shoebox swap at Convention. It is coming up so fast now. In only 2 weeks I'll be in Salt Lake City waiting for General Session to start! So I did alot of browsing yesterday on Split Coast and saw a card like this, where I got my idea. I love how elegant this card looks but I won't be doing it for my swap, it takes a lot of ink pads and other stuff. I'm trying to keep my swap very nice but simple. The less stuff I need to travel with and keep track of is my goal. And I didn't want to take 6 ink pads checked in my luggage. So I decided against this one. But I did figure out what I'm going to do and I'll show that to you the week of convention. It's so pretty and I know you'll like it.
On this card I'm using some new DSP. It's from the Thoroughly Modern pack and that DSP is so pretty. The design on this card doesn't really show much of it, it's just little dots, but I'll have plenty to show with the other patterns soon.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Flores Suaves
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Vanilla, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Old Olive, So Saffron, Summer Sun, Rose Red
Accessories: Blender Pens, Vanilla ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: