- For All You Do stamp set
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
- Dusty Durango Classic Stampin' Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Plus the business supplies to get you started.
- All six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads
- One pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
These are such great deals, it's hard to pass up! If you would like more information about signing up please call me. I would love to talk to you!
For today's project, I made another Birthday Card. I didn't realize that I knew so many people with July birthdays. This one is for one of the Mom's in my Mom's group that meets every week. I really love the colors on this card and I think it came out so beautiful! Yes that's a window sheet. I haven't used them in a while, I don't know why I still love them to pieces. There's a greeting stamped on the inside, then the white cardstock opens and that's where to group will sign all our messages to her. Supplies:
Stamp Sets: A Rose is a Rose, It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Basic Gray, White
Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Accessories: Window Sheets, Scallop Border Punch, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue dots, dimensionals, Stamp a ma Jig
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!