Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Rose and a Window Sheet

Before we get to the project I want to let you know of a very special offer from SU! If you've ever thought about being a demonstrator now is the time to sign up. And SU is offering a special $85 Mini Starter Kit! Here's what's in the Mini Starter Kit
  • For All You Do stamp set
  • Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Dusty Durango Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Plus the business supplies to get you started.
The standard Starter Kit is also available and added to it at no extra cost is
  • All six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads
  • One pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")

These are such great deals, it's hard to pass up! If you would like more information about signing up please call me. I would love to talk to you!

For today's project, I made another Birthday Card. I didn't realize that I knew so many people with July birthdays. This one is for one of the Mom's in my Mom's group that meets every week. I really love the colors on this card and I think it came out so beautiful! Yes that's a window sheet. I haven't used them in a while, I don't know why I still love them to pieces. There's a greeting stamped on the inside, then the white cardstock opens and that's where to group will sign all our messages to her. Supplies:

Stamp Sets: A Rose is a Rose, It's Your Birthday

Cardstock: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Basic Gray, White

Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Old Olive

Accessories: Window Sheets, Scallop Border Punch, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue dots, dimensionals, Stamp a ma Jig

Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Theresa Quintana said...

Hi Ruth,
I love this card! I'm part of Ladybug Ink and in Amber's downline. Pam Lentini is an old friend, and recruited me. I live in Denver and enjoy reading your blog, I feel a little more in touch with Ladybug Ink.
Thanks!
Theresa Q.