Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday-Fun Bird Card

I have the cutest tutorial for you today! It's so cute. I first saw it on Stampin' Addicts and I knew right away that I wanted to make this card for Logan. I've changed it a little bit but it's still OH SO CUTE! So to start you'll need the large scallop circle die for the big shot. I used a Brilliant Blue standard 8.5x5.5 piece of cardstock scored down the middle at 4.25 and then I cut it with my big shot making sure not to cut through the scored part so that it opens and closes like a normal card. You'll also need one 1 inch circle in Brillinat Blue (cut in half), two 1 inch circles in white, two 3/4 inch circles in black, two of the largest flower from the Boho Blossom Punch in Brilliant Blue, two of the smallest flower from the Boho Blossom punch in Pumpkin Pie, one small oval in Pumpkin Pie. Sponge all Brillant Blue and Pumpkin Pie pieces with the coordinating ink pads.



Glue the feet (Pumpkin Pie Flowers) to the bottom of the card on the back side. Glue the two Brilliant Blue flowers to the top (the scored part) of his head.


Put the eyes together. Black on white and the half circles for the eyelids. I used dimensionals to attach them to the bird.



Attach the beak and your super cute bird is done!
How adorable is he.
Logan is going to LOVE this card!!!
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: