Friday, July 24, 2009

Bitty Box

I have more new stuff for you today. This box is a die for the Big Shot and my number one die on my wishlist. And it's so cute! It's the Bitty Box and Envelope die. I used the Greenhouse Garden stamp set....again! I just can't stop using it. It's so pretty. The box really is bitty. The finished size of the box is 2.5x2.5 and .75 inches high. So it's pretty small...BUT I checked and even though I didn't get a picture of it, it does hold 2 Ghirardelli Chocolate Squares. Which is my number one concern when making a box :) The envelope is pretty small too, perfect size for a small note. My note card inside the envelope is 2x2 so the envelope is just slightly larger.


Check out that new Modern Label Punch, isn't it awesome!

I do recommend sticky strip when putting the box together. I just used SNAIL and it didn't hold as well as sticky strip would have. And SU designed this box so that the tabs are the perfect width for sticky strip.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Greenhouse Garden and Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Vanilla, Certainly Celery, So Saffron DSP
Ink: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Bitty Box die, Modern Label Punch, Celery ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Love the colors you used on this precious box. Thanks for sharing!