Saturday, July 18, 2009

Upsy Daisy Notebook

Well I finally got a chance to work on some new stuff! I bought the So Saffron Upsy Daisy Decor Element with the intention of making this notebook. I'm still not sure what I do with the rest of them. I wanted to make a nice durable notebook for convention. I'm a note taker and there is never enough room for notes in the convention books they give us so I always bring another one.
I used the thick window sheets for the cover. The Chocolate Chip cardstock in under the window sheet and the rest is on top of the window sheet. The butterfly is also a decor element from the medium Flutter. I put that on some paper, cut it out and used dimensionals to pop it up. I just love this notebook. I had wanted to put 'Convention 2009' on it but I don't think it needs it. Plus I'm not sure where I would put it.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron, White, Window Sheets
Accessories: Crop a dial, Dimensionals, sticky strip, Chocolate Chip ribbon, So Saffron Upsy Daisy and Chocolate Chip Flutter Decor Elements, notebook (6x9)
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: