Monday, July 13, 2009

On The Wire

Just a quick reminder you only have a couple of days left to sign up for our annual city wide Stamp Camp and get the early bird registration price. Here's some more details about Stamp Camp. I hope you can come, it's always so much fun and this year will be no different.
  • Stamp Camp this year will be held on August 29.
  • Admission this year does NOT include a catalog, however you can get one free by hosting a workshop or placing a $50 order AT stamp camp. Catalogs will also be available for purchase for only $5 the day of stamp camp only. If you would like a catalog prior to stamp camp, please let me know and we'll make arrangements.
  • There are 2 prices this year! Register before July 15 and save!!!
  • We will only accept checks and cash for the retired stamps and accessories this year.

I hope you can come. If you have any questions please let me know. The projects have been decided and they're AMAZING, you will not want to miss this camp!!! Here's the website to register.

Now for today's card. I actually made this card months ago, took the picture and have had it saved on my computer until I needed it. It's such a cute card too. I don't know why I haven't posted it before. It does use some retired DSP, so you'll have to forgive me on that, I'll have some new stuff really soon. I have a huge order coming to me sometime this week! I can't wait to get it, new dies for the bigshot, new stamp sets, new decor elements! Oh I'm so excited. I'll show you all of it, when it gets here! Ok, anyway, how cute are those little birds on the wire! I saw a card similar to this on Splitcoast so that's where the idea came from.
It's actually been so long since I've made it I'm not sure what colors I used. I'm going to guess and it's really going to be a guess. I looked and looked and couldn't find the card to confirm colors. It's in my swaps somewhere and I'm so sad to say I don't know where. When I find it if I'm wrong on the colors I'll update.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Cheap Talk
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Tempting Turquoise, White, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Rainbow Sherbet DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, white ribbon , silver brads, linen thread, dimensionals, Summer Love Rub ons
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love the colors and the dimension behind the wings:)