Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Matchboxes for Logan

Quick post today. I made these cute matchboxes for Logan to open when I'm away at convention. Each little box will have a note or toy or treat and it will just be something fun for him to look forward to everyday. I leave Tuesday and get back on Sunday and so this gives him a box to open on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Then when I talk to him everyday on the phone he can tell me about his special present for the day. I'm sure he'll be excited. It will be more of a challenge for Dan to only let him open one box a day.
I used some retired DSP for this box. I like the colors and they're very kid friendly prints.




Thanks for looking, see you Monday!!

1 comment:

Tina Waddell said...

I like your site. I saw your Happy together card on Split coast and thought I'd check out your site. I like your taste. Have a great day.
Tina