Saturday, July 25, 2009

Matchboxes for Logan

Quick post today. I made these cute matchboxes for Logan to open when I'm away at convention. Each little box will have a note or toy or treat and it will just be something fun for him to look forward to everyday. I leave Tuesday and get back on Sunday and so this gives him a box to open on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Then when I talk to him everyday on the phone he can tell me about his special present for the day. I'm sure he'll be excited. It will be more of a challenge for Dan to only let him open one box a day.
I used some retired DSP for this box. I like the colors and they're very kid friendly prints.




Thanks for looking, see you Monday!!

1 comment:

Tina Waddell said...

I like your site. I saw your Happy together card on Split coast and thought I'd check out your site. I like your taste. Have a great day.
Tina