Monday, July 20, 2009

New Favorite Stamp Set???

I had some time over the weekend to play with my new stuff and I think I may have found my new favorite stamp set. This set is so pretty and sooooo easy to use and I just can't believe how stunning the images come out when you stamp them. The pictures don't do the set justice either. They're about 100 times prettier in person then they could ever be in pictures.
So what stamp set is it? It is Greenhouse Garden. It's a two step stamp set-which I love and I used my stamp a ma jig-which I love even more, to get everything lined up perfectly. When I first saw this set in the catalog, it went to the top of my wishlist. AND believe it or not, not including hostess sets, this is the ONLY stamp set I got with my order, the rest is accessories, which I haven't even touched! Anyway, here's the card, so pretty. I just love it. For the leaves I just used the smallest flower in the set. Worked great! The rest of the card was left pretty simple. I wanted the focus to be on the flowers.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Greenhouse Garden
Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, So Saffron, More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon, Stamp a ma Jig, dimensionals, Chit Chat Rub Ons, Scallop Border Punch
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow for Tutorial Tuesday!

2 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love the way your flowers turned out!

Twila said...

I think I need this set! Great card!