Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

Ok, I love the polka dot ribbon. I haven't been using it much. Only because we're using it at my class this weekend and I didn't want to use it all and not have enough for the class. But I love it!! My favorite is the Melon Mambo ribbon but I'm loving this Soft Suede ribbon too!! Those are the only 2 colors I have in the ribbon so far---until I order this weekend anyway. So here's something funny for you-I'm sitting here typing this and I looked down and I have, I kid you not, about 5 of the backings to the dimensionals stuck to my shorts-gotta love static! It's no wonder I'm always finding them all over the house. No joke, I've found them stuck to couch, in Logan's room, the kitchen, just to name a few. Those and backing to sticky strip, but sticky strip is soooo staticy that I usually do a body check before I leave the room to make sure it's not stuck to me anywhere. Ok that's enough of that-lets move on to the card.
This card was made for Barb, who's a demonstrator in our group. I mailed it to her last week so she should have received it by now, if not and she's checking my blog-Surprise Barb-you should get it soon!
Isn't is just the sweetest card! I love those Filigree brads!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Best Wishes and More, Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Soft Suede, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Soft Suede Ribbon, Filigree Brads, dimensionals, Metal Edge Tags
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Great colors and details! Blessings to you!

Cindy Major said...

I'm not usually a purple person, but it think this looks absolutely fab! Love the purple and Suede together!