Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

So Happy Together

Quick post today, I'm off to my New Catalog Class!
How cute is this little set of quails!! I just loved it when I saw it in the new catalog and had to have it. I'm doing a new catalog swap that's due August 1 and I have to mail them so I need to get them done soon. Here's what I'm going to make. I think it's adorable and just love all those birds.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Happy Together
Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron DSP, White
Ink: Basic Gray Pad, Taken with Teal, Bermuda Bay and So Saffron Markers
Accessories: Silver Brads, Paper piercer, Word Window, Blender Pen, Bermuda Bay ribbon, dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: