Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey Cupcake!

Another birthday card! I think this birthday card is it for a while. I never realized how many people I know have summer birthdays! But that's exciting. I think birthday cards are my favorite to make so I always enjoy them. This birthday card was inspired by this blog. It's Laurie's blog, and she's amazing. She also post really yummy recipes on her blog, so it's a win win blog and she has great ideas. I loved how she used a button for the flame on the candle, so cute and so I just had to try it too! This card is for my downline Corrina, her birthday isn't until Saturday but I figured I would be on top of at least one birthday card this month and get it out in time. So she'll get it a little early but that's ok. More time to celebrate!

The DSP on the card is another pattern from the Thoroughly Modern DSP pack. Such a pretty package of paper!
I used rubons for the greeting again. I just love the chit chat rub ons. You get so many different phrases and they're so easy to put on your card.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Party Hearty
Cardstock: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, White, Close to Cocoa, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, So Saffron
Accessories: Button, dimensionals, Scallop Border punch, Chit Chat Rubons, linen thread, mini glue dots
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

No comments: