Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Paper Pumpkin

A few days ago I shared these cards on my Facebook page (please 'like' my page!).  I haven't put together my Paper Pumpkin for this month, I will, don't worry I just want to get the treats for the bags before I assemble it :)  I loved the sweet little fall set that came in the kit.  The images and greetings are too cute I had to use them!  I quickly whipped up a set of 3x3 cards.  These images are the perfect size for a batch of tags or cards.  Also please note, it's apparently impossible for me to make cards that don't include glitter....just saying :)  I stamped a couple of the images on some post it notes first and cut them out so that I could mask some of the images to make them look stacked up like these acorns.

I used minimal supplies for the cards.  The theme was quick, cute and easy!  I used Memento Black for the greetings and markers to color the acorns on the first card and leaves on this card.  I love the look of those leaves and everyone of them is different, the look is so easy to get, just color directly on your stamps with your Stampin' Write Markers.  Start with the lightest color first so you don't mess up your tips and make sure to clean the stamp between each one.      

These Halloween ones are my favorite though!  I don't typically craft much for Halloween, I give a few treats here and there but I haven't actually bought a Halloween stamp in a couple years.  Thank goodness for Paper Pumpkin!!!  I just love this stacked pumpkin card!!!  The little face was just drawn with a Project Life by Stampin' Up! Journaling Pen.  I just used cardstock stapled on the top of the tag instead of ribbon.  So cute!!!

Finally the last card.  Isn't that the cutest!!!  Again I did some masking and instead of ribbon I opted for some Black Glimmer Paper and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock.  If you're not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber there is no better time to sign up.  In October Stampin' Up! is donating $1 for every active subscriber and $2 for new subscribers to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  This is a great way to do some good and get a really cute box of crafting supplies!  You can sign up for Paper Pumpkin here, make sure to mention me as your demonstrator!  The kits are amazing, you won't be disappointed!!!  I will have the finished kit to share with you soon, but I had to share these super cute note cards.  Who wouldn't love getting one of these!!!!?!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!   

1 comment:

Denise Foor Studio PA said...

Great use of September's Paper Pumpkin. I pinned them all. I just love the stamp set this month. Thanks for the inspiration.