Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Holiday Catalog Is Here! Shop Now!!!

 Whoooo hoooo!!!  Today is the day, the day the Holiday Catalog is officially released!!!  Yay!!!  You may have received one in the mail.  If not you can see the whole catalog here! Warning-it's a great catalog, your wishlist is likely to grow!  If you've been looking through the catalog and know what you want you can start shopping now.  Head to my website and stock up on the fun holiday goodies!!!!  Today though, I do have a fun card to share with you and it uses lots of fun items from the Holiday Catalog!  To start with I stamped the little snowman, from the Jingle All The Way set, over and over on the background.  To get them lined up so straight I drew in some pencil lines horizontally and vertically to make little 1" boxes.  Then I stamped the snowmen in the center of the boxes.  Once the ink was dry I just erased the pencil lines.  Don't they make a fun background!

For the snowman I cut him out of some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper with the Snow Friends Framelits.  He's so sparkly and fun!  I just love him!!  I used my Oval Framelits too for the oval behind him.  I used Pool Party but found that was a little too bold for the softer look I wanted and it distracted from the snowmen.  So I also cut a piece of vellum and placed it over it.  This gives a nice, softer color.  For the greeting I used some words from Holly Jolly Greetings.  All of that was put on a Black Glimmer Paper Banner *disclaimer-----I've been using the new Black Glimmer Paper on nearly everything I've crafted lately...just warning you :)* The rest of the week I'll have lots of fun samples of cards and projects using all new stuff from the Holiday Catalog!  Can't wait to get your hands on some of the new stuff.  Shop now here!!!   

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: