Thursday, September 17, 2015

Celebrating 1900-Favorite Disney Project

We're getting down to the last two days of my look back at my all time favorite projects, we're down to my 2 favorite categories, Disney projects today and punch art tomorrow.  Now most of my Disney projects overlap into the punch world because that's just how I create them but Disney really is it's own category.  I narrowed down my Disney choice to two favorites.  This Inside Out inspired project that I made this year, you can read about it here in it's original post....and..... 
...this project that I made back in 2013.  You can read about this project here.  Truth be told IF you made me choose one it would be this Mickey and Minnie one.  Tomorrow we wrap up the week with my favorite punch art project.....what will it be...will your favorite be my favorite?????  Check tomorrow!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!   

No comments: