Friday, September 25, 2015

Some Swaps

 I told you yesterday that I only had a couple swaps to share from the meeting a few weeks ago because I would be using the others for class inspirations, though I could easily have used these too, so cute!!!!  The first is Nikki's super cute pumpkin, she made it from punches and added some rhinestones!  LOVE!
 
Nobody likes to make them but sometimes you need a sympathy card, I love this card Hope made.  So sweet, I love every element she added to this card!
Also at the meeting Michelle had the Oh What Fun Tag kit.  I was pretty sure I didn't need that kit........I was wrong.....I loved all the tags!  I had such a hard time choosing which two to make....well the glitter snowflake one wasn't sooooo hard :)  We didn't have the coordinating stamp set so we used other Christmas stamps, so adorable.  I think I'll need that kit now :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: