Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thankful Acorn

Acorny Thank You stamp set has been one of my favorite fall/Thanksgiving sets ever!  I've heard from a few people that they're not a fan of this set.  I think it's one of those sets where you either love it or hate.  I LOVE it...obviously!  I love that it has a coordinating punch, but I just love all the fun, whimsical acorn images and I love that you can build any kind of acorn you want.  For this card I gold embossed the bottom of the acorn and stamped the top in Early Espresso.

I also paired the acorn with some of the Winter Wonderland Vellum.  This is normally themed as a Christmas Vellum but I think this pine cone/pine tree pattern goes well with the acorn, they're both woodsy right?  I love this card.  I love all the gold!  To make the gold on the vellum 'pop' more I mounted the vellum on some Very Vanilla Cardstock.  Also did you know that if you own the Bitty Banners framelits the curvy one cuts out the Thankful greeting from the stamp set perfectly!  Yay!!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!   

No comments: