Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Thanks Pal

 It has been a while since I posted anything Disney, were you getting worried?  LOL!  Truth is, between my Christmas Card prep and kids there hasn't been a whole lot of stamping time :(  I'm stamping quick projects (like todays!) here and there but I really need a day to just craft and stamp!  Luckily my prep is going well and I should be able to set aside some time to stamp soon :)  Back to the project today.  I wanted a Mickey themed card but something I could do quickly.  I did some searches on Pintrest and came across a party invitation that was similar to this and loved the pocket idea.

Everything is made with the circle framelits.  For the red I just cut about half the circle and used a thin line of tombow to only glue the sides and bottom.  The top is open so that you can slide the card in and out of the pocket.  I printed the greeting quickly on my computer I wanted the Disney font :)  I love love this card, I love it even more that it was quick and easy!  These would be fun to have a stack of ready to go.  Hmmmmmm.......maybe I'll get on that :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

So cute! But how did you do the greeting? Is that
"contrband"? Gasp, lol.