Thursday, September 24, 2015

Grateful Acorn

 A couple weeks ago I was able to attend my downline Michelle's meeting with her downline.  She has a small but really amazing group I love spending time with them.  We did a card swap and this is the card I made (the morning of).  It's super simple but the pop of gold from the glimmer paper and the thread make it a really cute card!  I used some DSP from the Farmers Market pack.  Once I had my DSP picked out I used that to pick my colors.  Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake were easy choices! 
I'm loving this acorn bundle so much.  The stamp set is sooooo cute and even cuter when you add the coordinating punch.  The acorn is simple with a Crumb Cake bottom and a Rich Razzleberry top.  Easy peasy.  The card needed something else so I added the gold accents.  When in doubt add glitter!  I have a couple of the swaps to share with you tomorrow.  I'm not sharing them all, the ones I'm not sharing it's because I'll be doing them in classes soon :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!! 

No comments: