Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blackberry Bliss Beehive Box

Last week I shared with you the hexagonal box that I made following Sam's tutorial, today I have another box that I made with her wonderful tutorials.  This tutorial you can find here on Sam's website.  I'll be honest with you, I was fascinated with this box when I first saw it.  It's so unique.  It's actually not hard at all, though you can tell whoever you give it to that it took hours ;)  Though it's not hard, I'm not sure I would sit down and make a stack of them, they're a little time consuming but not challenging, I hope that makes sense :) 

I decided to used Blackberry Bliss cardstock for my box.  I decorated it simply with a Black Glimmer Paper belly band and tag.  I also pulled out my new Glitter Ribbon from the Holiday Catalog to tie it closed.  I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the glitter ribbon, in my head I expected it to be stiff and hard to work with, it's quite the opposite, it's soft and easy to tie bows and knots.  It's so very pretty!!!  Make sure you check out Sam's blog for the tutorial on how to make this box.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: