Monday, September 21, 2015

Birthday Card Class

 Every September my class is a birthday card stamp a stack.  I think that people use a lot of birthday cards plus my birthday is in September so it makes perfect sense to me.  My class was a couple weeks ago but me posting these cards was delayed because of my 1900th post week.  Thanks for all the comments and emails by the way, I do read each and every one!  At my stamp a stack my guests get to make 12 cards 3 each of 4 designs, I have two to share today and two to share tomorrow.  Megan attended the class with me and she asked me to help her ask everyone there what their favorite cards were.  This penguin ranked number 1.  He's just so cute though!!!!  The penguin is stamped and cut out with the Snow Place set and coordinating framelits.  For the greeting I got a little creative.  The greeting in the Snow Place set says 'Snow way! It's Christmas Already!"  I simply cut, yes you can cut your photopolymer stamps to suit your needs it doesn't hurt them I promise, I cut away the 'It's Christmas Already!' and paired it the the Endless Birthday Wishes set for a fun cute greeting. 


I love the second card and you can substitute the Pacific Point with any color.  I used Sahara Sand as my neutral color and Sahara Sand goes with ANYTHING!  This card would look great with any color, if you don't happen to like the blue.  I love the Pacific Point though, it's nice and bold and really 'pops' off the Sahara Sand.  Check back tomorrow for the other two cards!

Thanks for looking see you tomorrow! 

No comments: