Thursday, September 3, 2015

Peaceful Deer Box

 It's been a while since I've made some fun boxes, I saw a couple from Sam's website that I loved, I have many more of hers pinned on Pintrest to make later too :)  I wanted to make something fun and unique.  I love this box, Sam has a wonderful video tutorial on her blog.  Check it out if you wan to make it too.  The box is made from Mint Macaron Paper and tied up with some Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon.  I do love this lace ribbon!!!!  The finished box sat on my desk for a couple weeks before I knew how I would decorate it.

I wanted to keep it simple.  I didn't wand my decorations to overpower the box, it's such a cute box! I had some of the Home For Christmas DSP sitting on my desk and I am just in love with the little deers in it.  So I fussy cut a deer from the DSP.  I've mentioned before that I don't mind the fussy cutting, I know there's some people that hate it!  I really actually like it :)  Don't get me wrong though I wouldn't trade in my framelits or punches for anything but I sometimes I like to fussy cut :)  So after he was cut out I did a quick greeting with the Holly Jolly Greetings, punched it out and stuck everything to the box.  Very simple but soooo cute!!!!  Again make sure to check out Sam's blog to make this box yourself!

Thank for looking see you soon!!!     

No comments: