Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Birthday Card Class-Two

My favorite card from the class is this pretty Wisteria Wonder card.....it's also the only one with glitter.....I'm sure that's just an odd coincidence ;)  I love the Black and the Wisteria Wonder together.  So pretty!!!  Lots of my customers have bought this Watercolor Wings set so I like to provide alternate ideas for the set so they can get to stamping!  Overall this card is really simple but so so so pretty!!  And just like yesterday's Pacific Point card you could substitute the Wisteria Wonder (if you didn't particularly like that color) for any other color.  Black looks great with almost anything!   
In Megan's unscientific poll at my class this cute dinosaur card came in as second favorite.  I like to include at least one masculine card in my stamp a stack and this one I think is perfect for any guy.  You could also leave the 'Age Awareness Day' off and it would make a great kids card!  Perfect all around, and if you don't have the No Bones About It set, you really need it :)  My next class is my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack in October, spaces are filling fast but I still have a couple spots left sign up here today!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: