Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Sheltering Tree

Quick post today, I have a class this weekend and I'm just finishing up the final touches so that I can set up tomorrow!  But I wanted to share this fun card with you.  I was inspired by this card and loved it so I decided to make my own version.  Fall is my favorite season, so I love all the leaves and their changing colors.  I inked up my leaf stamp in 3 colors, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler.  I inked the whole thing in the Curry, then rocked and rolled it in the other two colors.  I love the depth it gives.  I love also that the tree is lined up in the middle and only the leaves are stamped on the middle portion.  A great use of the spotlighting technique.  I have a really fun card to share tomorrow, make sure you stop by!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!   

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love this card. So simple! Did you use crumb cake for the trunk and espresso for the sentiment? Tfs