Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fall Sheltering Tree

Quick post today, I have a class this weekend and I'm just finishing up the final touches so that I can set up tomorrow!  But I wanted to share this fun card with you.  I was inspired by this card and loved it so I decided to make my own version.  Fall is my favorite season, so I love all the leaves and their changing colors.  I inked up my leaf stamp in 3 colors, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler.  I inked the whole thing in the Curry, then rocked and rolled it in the other two colors.  I love the depth it gives.  I love also that the tree is lined up in the middle and only the leaves are stamped on the middle portion.  A great use of the spotlighting technique.  I have a really fun card to share tomorrow, make sure you stop by!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!   

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love this card. So simple! Did you use crumb cake for the trunk and espresso for the sentiment? Tfs