Monday, September 14, 2015

Post Number 1900!

 I can't believe I'm sharing my 1900th post with you today!  That's a lot of blogging and a lot of projects!!!  Whoa!!!  I wanted to do something to celebrate 1900 posts so after chatting a little with my friend Carmelita, HI!  I decided to share some of my all time favorites!  Over the next 5 days, I'll be looking back at some of my favorites, ever!  I wanted to categorize them in some kind of organized fashion so I looked at what I create the most of, or what I enjoy creating the most and I have 5 different categories: projects with chocolate, boxes, projects with glitter, Disney projects, and punch art.  Today I'm sharing my all time favorite chocolate project.

For this project we have to go all the way back to February of 2009, but this little chocolate box has always been a favorite of mine.  I still have one in my closet, minus the chocolate.  They're easy to make and if you go back to my original post in 2009 HERE I have a tutorial on how to make the box and the penguin.  

 This box was made to fit 2 Ghirardelli squares.  You don't have to wrap them in DSP but they are cuter that way.  Also Ghirardelli is still my favorite chocolate, only the dark chocolate though.  FYI See's Dark Chocolate Chip Truffles are a close second, like really close, like too close to pick one. I have two favorite chocolates, there I said it :)  Make sure you check out my original post for the details on this card.  Tomorrow I'll share my favorite box.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy post number 1900 from your stalker! I love the idea of looking back on some of your favorites! This is an adorable little box! Have a great week!

Carmelita said...

Hi Ruth! Congrats on 1900 posts. Woo-hoo!!