Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, August 31, 2015

Thanks A Bunch

I love the Market Fresh Stamp Set.  I think I've only used the grape image so far, but I do love them all :)  The lettuce image is so cute and who doesn't love strawberries!  I think I just have a need for the 'thanks' greeting more than the others.  This card is pretty simple but has lots of 'wow' to it.  To stamp the image I colored it with my Stampin' Write Markers,  I used Mossy Meadow for the leaves and Blackberry Bliss for the grapes.  Then I used the glitter brush pen that I got from Amazon and used it to 'watercolor' the image.  I use the term 'watercolor' loosely because really all I did was drag a little of the color from the stamped image to the rest of the image.  Super easy!  You could also do this with an aqua painter.  I just liked the little added sparkle I got from the glitter pen (even though it doesn't show up well in the photos).

For the greeting I stamped the image again, this time in Versa Mark on the Farmers Market DSP and White Heat Embossed it.  I cut out the little banner and placed it over the image with some dimensionals.  Finally to finish the card.  I mounted it wonky-like on some DSP and attached it to Crumb Cake note card.  A little linen thread and it was done.   Tomorrow is the day you've been waiting for the Holiday Catalog goes live!!!  Whoooo hooo!!!!!  It's an amazing catalog!  Check back tomorrow for a fun, sparkly, project using products in the new catalog! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 







No comments: