Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Seriously!


I never, hardly ever, get alphabet stamp sets.  This is actually the first one I've owned for years, I can't even tell you how many years!  I've just never had a need for them.  Then this Layered Letters set came out, and I saw a quadrillion cute things done with it and now I own it.  But how cute is this card?!  I stamped and fussy cut each letter out.  I've mentioned before that I don't mind the fussy cutting, don't get me wrong if there's a matching punch or framelit, I'll use it first, but I don't mind the cutting.  After they were cut I worked on my card base.  I cut a diagonal strip in the white piece and popped it up on dimensionals on top of a Watermelon Wonder piece (that had been covered in Dazzling Details by the way).
I borrowed Kim's set Words Of Truth (thankfully it was clear mount or she wasn't going to let me borrow it) to finish the greeting "you're all kinds of awesome"  I think I say 'seriously' a lot so that's why I went with it :)  Once the letters were stuck on it still needed something, so I covered the letters in Crystal Effects.  This makes them look like enamel letters so cute!!!!  I have one more card from the weekend to share tomorrow. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: