Wednesday, August 12, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin


Last month's Paper Pumpkin Kit was so cute, they all are though! I generally don't stray too far from their designs.  I love doing my Paper Pumpkins after a long day (usually with the kids) after they're in bed.  I usually set up a little spot in the living room, have the TV on, usually whatever Dan is watching and just make the kits.  They're a great way to be crafty and not have to think too much.  All the supplies are included (except SNAIL and scissors), and they go together so quickly!
I made 2 each of 4 different designs.  I spent some time catching up on lots of past Paper Pumpkin cards so I have a ton now!  I plan to make a fun assortment and package them up and give them to Logan and Megan's teachers.  Kind of a 'welcome back to school' gift.
I love the littel cups in this set, and the little plants.  They're all so cute!!!!  The August Paper Pumpkin should be arriving soon!!  Can't wait.  Don't miss out on getting your Paper Pumpkin!  Sign up today here.  Make sure to mention me as your demonstrator.
Thanks fro looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: