Featured Post

Stamping With Tattoos

There was a lot of happy celebrations when I figured this technique out!  I was so excited, my world was about to change!!  I'm about ...

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Life Stinks

As far as punch art critters go, this was my only creation.  Though he's awfully cute!!!!  I saw this card on Pintrest.  I loved the greeting and wanted to make a little skunk friend with punches.  The background was easy enough to do with the new Watercolor Wash background stamp....of course that was stamped after a lot of drama by Kim when I got a tiny bit of Melon Mambo ink on the block ;)  That cute little watercolored heart is from the Over The Rainbow stamp set.
For the greeting, front and back, I used the Rotary Alphabet stamp set.  Here's the punches I used to create this guy: Ears-Small Oval (retired), Head-XL Oval, Stripe In Center Of Face-XL Oval with circle punched out on either side, Eyes-3/4" and 1/2" Circle, Nose-1/2" Circle, Body-1 3/4" Circle, Stripe Down Body-1 3/4" Circle with circles punched out on either side, Feet-Word Window, Tail-XL Oval
Thanks for looking, see yous soon!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't even enjoy this card because I know it was made with a defective, damaged, abused stamp. It makes my heart hurt!