Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tinkerbell


I decided to do both my Disney projects back to back.  They're probably the 2 projects I love the most from the weekend.  I have gotten smarter about my cards from these weekend.  Most of the cards I made 2 of, one to mail one to keep :)  This card was made with a specific friend in mind.  I can't take any credit for this card though, it is a complete CASE from Melissa here.  She's amazing!!!  I love scrolling through her punch art, she has quite a few projects I want to CASE, they're on my list. 

She doesn't use as much punches as a normal punch art card, the only punches are her hair, I used the 1" and 2" Circle Punches.  The wings are made with Oval Framelits then trimmed into the shapes.  Her body is hand cut, I drew it out on vellum then had a template, so really I could go back with that template and make more of these, theoretically....to finish the wings they're covered with Dazzling Details to make them sparkle!  I adore this card!!!  So fun!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: