Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tinkerbell


I decided to do both my Disney projects back to back.  They're probably the 2 projects I love the most from the weekend.  I have gotten smarter about my cards from these weekend.  Most of the cards I made 2 of, one to mail one to keep :)  This card was made with a specific friend in mind.  I can't take any credit for this card though, it is a complete CASE from Melissa here.  She's amazing!!!  I love scrolling through her punch art, she has quite a few projects I want to CASE, they're on my list. 

She doesn't use as much punches as a normal punch art card, the only punches are her hair, I used the 1" and 2" Circle Punches.  The wings are made with Oval Framelits then trimmed into the shapes.  Her body is hand cut, I drew it out on vellum then had a template, so really I could go back with that template and make more of these, theoretically....to finish the wings they're covered with Dazzling Details to make them sparkle!  I adore this card!!!  So fun!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: