Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Acory Thanks


One of the new stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog that I'm just smitten with is a fall themed set, but can really be used year round!  It's called Acory Thanks!  It has a coordinating acorn punch!!!!!  I demoed this card at a meeting a couple weekends ago and I forgot to take a picture of it at home before the meeting.  I didn't come home with the card so I had to take a quick on on my phone before the meeting was done.  I love the background on this card.  I don't even know what it's called but I love it!!!  I saw this technique done here and I immediately tried it.  I sponged layers of Old Olive, Garden Green and Chocolate Chip all over our Extra Thick White cardstock.  After I was done adding the layers of color I spritzed it with our color spritzer filled with water only.  The water gives it kind of a speckled watercolor look, it's just stunning!!!  I can't wait to try this out with different colors.  The acorn in stamped and the top embossed with Gold.  Finally did you notice the BLACK GLIMMER PAPER!!!  I'm so excited about this paper, I couldn't love it more!!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: