Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Stars


When I returned from the Superhero Academy Craft weekend I decided to get catch up on the Convention streaming.  Pam Morgan made these amazing stars and during the video I pulled out some DSP and made my own.  The one she showed was made with 2 6x6 sheet of DSP, our paper stacks are 6x6, that's perfect!!!  You could also use 12x12 of course.  The 6x6 star was sooo cute but really big!  I cut the DSP down to 4x4.  Now instead of getting 2 per 12x12 sheet you can get 4.  The 4x4 size is my favorite.  But I wasn't done...I thought what about 2x2??? Well it was the most challenging, it's really small, I wouldn't recommend it :)
So how do you make them????  They're actually really easy, but not to explain.  I'm going to link here to Angie Juda's blog.  She has a great video on them.  Plus you can get a sneak peek at some new Holiday Catalog stuff!!!  She shows you how to make the 6x6 size, the others are made the same way just on a smaller scale.  These would be so pretty to hang all over a Christmas tree, but you could make them for any occasion.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


1 comment:

Angela said...

CUTE! I'll have to try this, thanks for sharing :-)