Monday, March 2, 2015

Pink Purses


This past weekend was the AWESOME Craft in the City Weekend (she used the Sex in the City show for the inspiration for the weekend so there was lots of fun NYC things to play off of!)!!!  I'll have a full update on my blog on Thursday, it was so much fun and I have soooooooooo much to share!!!  Before we get to all of that though, Michelle asked me to help her out and make some of the boxes for her gifts.  Of course I happily said yes!  This purse is probably my favorite.  It's so cute!!!  We saw this purse here and used that for our inspiration.
I made 25 of these purses.  They actually went together really quickly.  With the purse die it was easy!  I cut one out of the Pink DSP (retired sorry!) then another out of black cardstock.  I cut off the top of the purse on the black then assembled them together.  Really cute! 
The weaved ribbon adds a really cute touch to the card!  And these purses are pretty small that it doesn't take much ribbon.  I tied all the bows individually and attached them after the ribbon was added on the purse.  It was much easier than trying to tie bows on the purse.  I have lots more to share keep checking back!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: