Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bunny Bottom


Here's day 2 of my bunnies.  This card does make me smile.  He's so cute!!!!  I started this card knowing it would be a shaking bottom card.  I just love making these.  I made my bunny bottom (all punches will be listed below) and bunny head separately.  After they were made I used them to determine how big the hole in my card needed to be.  I used the circle framelits to cut that hole.
The true beauty of this card is that his bottom shakes, or twerks as it was mentioned at scrapbook weekend.  He then became known as the twerking bunny :)  The bottom isn't attached to the card base instead I used a little spring (Stampin' Up! doesn't sell them....though I wish they did.  I got them at a big box craft store).  His bottom is attached to the back of head with the spring.....
So his bottom wiggles.  EEEEEEK  SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!  This isn't a card I would mail, maybe a padded envelope.  The spring adds some thickness to the card, but the real reason I wouldn't mail it is the tail.  I used 4 circles folded in half, then glued together so it's nice and 'fluffy' :)
The inside of the card has the front of the bunny, so stinkin' cute!!!!  His paws and ears and attached to the card leaving his bottom free to twerk :) LOL!!!!!  So cute!!  Thanks Nikki for giving him his nickname!
I used the rotary stamp to stamp 'because' and the Sale a Bration set, Simply Wonderful, to finish the greeting.  I love the addition of the flowers and rhinestones.  It ties the front of the card and the inside of the card together.
Punches:  Tail- 3/4" Circle Punch. Feet-Oval, Small Heart and Heart Border. Bottom-1 3/4" Circle. Head-1 3/4" Circle.  Paws-Small Oval.  Ears-Oval and Word Window.  Eyes-3/4" and 1/2" Circle.  Nose-Small Heart.  Cheeks 3/4" Circle.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh, this is just too darn cute!