Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Megan's Kangaroo


While Logan requested a falcon, Megan was much kinder to me and requested a kangaroo.  I've made kangaroos before so I knew that I could that one.  I did modify this one slightly from the last one I made...it's been years!  This one is so cute though!!!  And look at that sweet baby peeking out of his mamas pouch, so cute!!!  The greeting is from the photopolymer stamp set Lovely Amazing You.  I adore this stamp set.  The greetings are all so fun and I love the font!  I used this set a lot at scrapbook weekend! 
Here's the punches I used for the kangaroo: Ears-Word Window, Eyes-Small Oval and 1/2" Circle, Nose-1/2" Circle, Cheeks-3/4" Circle, Head-XL Oval, Body and Pouch-Smallest Oval Framelit, Arms-Word Window, Legs-XL Oval, Feet-Word Window, Baby-Heart Punch (retired) and 1/4" Circle.  I finished the kangaroos with some Crystal Effects over their noses for a glossy effect.  They're so cute!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: