Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, March 5, 2015

City Jars


Finally the last project that I made for Michelle's weekend.  These were super cute.  I'm so pleased with how they came out!  I used baby food jars and dyed some Modge Podge Melon Mambo with some reinkers.  Then I painted the inside with the beautiful pink mixture!  Once that was dry I added some city skyscapes.  It's from a die that I found on ebay.  While super cute, they took a LONG time to cut.  I could only do one at a time and I needed about 1 1/2 per jar x 25 jars......long time.  But I really didn't mind :)  I used Modge Podge, this time in clear to put the cities on the outside.
Finally I added glitter, lots of Dazzling Diamonds around the top of each jar.  So so so sparkly!!!  I love it!!!  I did end up with glitter all over the table I was working on but that's ok, it's just some extra sparkle!!!!  Dan was not so pleased :)  At the weekend Michelle put a battery operated tea light candle in it.  So cute!!!!  Tomorrow I'll have a full recap of the weekend, and beginning Monday I'll be sharing all the projects I made :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: