Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Window Sheet Take Out

As promised I have the second take out box I made for Michelle.  These were much smaller only about 3x3.  I was able to cut the entire box out of one 12x12 sheet of this patterned window sheet.  These window sheets came in DSP pack I think in the last catalog....maybe it was 2 catalogs ago.  The pattern is so cute and made the cutest little take out boxes!  Like the larger boxes I did these assembly style too.  These held some washi tape for a gift.  So cute!!!!
Now I did have a little help, paid help. Logan helped me out a lot with these projects I've shared over the last 3 days.  He was happy to help with the big shot :)  He cut all the circles for me for the fortune cookies.
Of course he didn't do it without asking for some payment in return :)  Funny boy!  I have a full recap of the weekend up tomorrow! If you follow me on Facebook you've already seen most of it but you'll still want to check out the post tomorrow :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: