Monday, March 16, 2015

Pink Peacock


I know I mentioned Friday that I'd be taking a short break from Scrapbook Weekend posts to share about my class, I will, I just didn't have any pictures ready to go.  The plan was to take pictures Friday, but everything was packed (I planned poorly).  I will take pictures today and share over the next 3 days. For today I have one more Scrapbook weekend project.  This peacock is so soft and pretty in the pinks.  I really love it.
When I was done with the card though I still thought it needed something.  That the peacock needed more dimension some how.  I pulled out Crystal Effects and covered the entire peacock.  This gives the peacock a nice raised glossy look.  So pretty!  and exactly what it needed!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: