Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, March 13, 2015

Birthday Shaker


When I arrived at the scrapbook weekend a couple weeks ago, I got my station all set up and then I thought about what I wanted to work on.  For a little while I thought that I would spend the entire weekend with no inspiration or creativity.  Fortunately once others started to arrive so did my creativity, perhaps I just needed some company :)  This was the first card that I made at the weekend, while I thought my creativity was still escaping me.  I'll be honest, out of all the cards I made over the weekend, this is my least favorite, still fun and cute though.  I cut out the balloons from vellum then colored them with Blendabilities.  I tied some string on the bottom of them and assembled the rest of my shaker card. 
I went into the weekend, will plans to make lots of shaker cards.  I've really loved making them lately and I wanted to make a bunch.  I made one :)  Oh well there's always next time right!  For the greeting I embossed it on vellum and attached it.  I'll be back Monday with another scrapbook weekend project, then I'll take a break for a few days so I can share my cards and other fun things from my upcoming class!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: