Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Otterly Lost


This card makes me soooooo happy.  Who doesn't love otters???  Seriously, who???  Send me their names!  Otters are so cute, I love them!  Did you know they sleep holding hands so they don't float away.......if that's not the sweetest, most caring thing ever I don't know what is!  Here' is my version, except they're awake...they probably hold hands when they're awake too, that's just how cute they are!  They're actually really simple to make, all punches are listed below.  For the background I used watercolor paper and did a messy, simple color wash with some Coastal Cabana.  I used my rotary stamp for the greeting, "I'd be otterly lost without you" {I love puns-even typing this weeks later I just giggled :)}
Here's the punches used.  Body-XL Oval, Head-Oval, Ears and Cheeks-1/2" Circle, Nose-3/8" Circle, Arms-Word Window, Eyes-Googlie eyes or you can use circles 1/2" and 3/8", Tail-Small Oval (retired).  I covered their noses with some glossy accents to make them look wet.  This card is one of those cards that I just want to hang up and look at forever :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: