Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Birthday Class Round Two


Here are the last two cards from my class.  I love this first one, with the Sale a Bration set Big Day.  This card I didn't start out loving, there were some color issues that weren't working, but once I got those worked out I loved it!  I love the glimmer paper and gold sequins.  There's lots of shine on this card!!!
This is another card where I showcased lots of the retiring In Colors.  This card features Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe.  These colors (with the exception of Coastal Cabana) weren't my favorite from the beginning, but over the last few months I've found myself reaching more and more for them....figures.....just when they're leaving :(  Guess it takes me a little longer to warm up to them.  If you love them make sure you stock up on these colors now, while they're available.  Stock up on them this month and earn Sale a Bration benefits too.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: