Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Birthday Card Class

A couple years ago I started doing a birthday card stamp a stack in March.  March is the month that I signed up with Stampin' Up! so it's kind of an anniversary class too.  It's become a tradition, every March is my Birthday Stamp a Stack, put it on your calendar for next year :)  Instead of the 4 cards my guests normally make at my class they make 12 cards.  Three each of four designs.  Here's 2 of the cards.  This ice cream cone one I love, so cute!!!!!!  I don't normally reach for my subtles colors but for this card the softness of them was perfect!
I wanted to showcase some of the 2013-2015 In Colors.  We don't have much longer with these colors.  I'm going to grieve Coastal Cabana leaving :(  This is all Pistachio pudding.  I love the mono-chromatic look of this card.  I'll share the other 2 cards tomorrow.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: