Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Birthday Card Class

A couple years ago I started doing a birthday card stamp a stack in March.  March is the month that I signed up with Stampin' Up! so it's kind of an anniversary class too.  It's become a tradition, every March is my Birthday Stamp a Stack, put it on your calendar for next year :)  Instead of the 4 cards my guests normally make at my class they make 12 cards.  Three each of four designs.  Here's 2 of the cards.  This ice cream cone one I love, so cute!!!!!!  I don't normally reach for my subtles colors but for this card the softness of them was perfect!
I wanted to showcase some of the 2013-2015 In Colors.  We don't have much longer with these colors.  I'm going to grieve Coastal Cabana leaving :(  This is all Pistachio pudding.  I love the mono-chromatic look of this card.  I'll share the other 2 cards tomorrow.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: