Friday, July 22, 2022

You've Got This

Did you check out the card I shared Tuesday?  Check it out here. I have another cute card featuring the same card base fun fold, but we're not making an easel card this time.  So if you want a simpler version of Tuesday's card this is a great go to!  In addition to the adorable Glad We're Friends Set I'm using the Amazing Phrasing Set.  This is a Sale-a-Bration Set that you can only earn free during Sale a Bration with a qualifying $100 order.  Some of the elements from this card came from my scrap bowl on my desk.  I keep a small bowl on my desk and when I have spares or extras of something I didn't use I throw it in my bowl.  Then when I need something added on for another project I can look through my bowl and see what I have.  Both hearts and the tag were in my bowl.  Without having to die cut anything this card came together quickly, plus none of my scraps are wasted!  

stampin up, glad we're friends

I colored and fussy cut my guinea pig but if you didn't want to fussy cut him you could just stamp him directly on the white piece then add the heart next to him.  

Starry Sky Card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" 
On the long side score at 4 1/4"
On the short side cut at 1 1/4" and 4 1/4" stopping at the horizontal score line, cut off from card base
For the panel in the middle score at 2 1/8" 

Basic White 2 3/4" x  4", 3" x 5/8"
Butterfly Kisses DSP 2 3/4" x 1"

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, glad we're friends


 

No comments: