Friday, July 15, 2022

Christmas Camper

I'm back with another cute Tree For Sale and Tree Lot Dies card.  I share this card on Wednesday also featuring these products.  This is a completely different feel but so cut and fun!  This cute winter scene is perfect for Christmas card!  I went a little over the top with my camper and probably wouldn't recommend making 100 of these but a couple for some super special friends would be totally doable!  

stampin up, tree lot dies, trees for sale

Let's start with the background, I used a Night Of Navy card base and stamped the trees in the same ink from the Trees For Sale Set.  I love this night time look with the dark trees in the distance.  The greeting is stamped and fussy cut.  If you don't want to fussy cut you could also stamp and white heat emboss it directly on the card base.  I cut a snowy hill using the Basic Border Dies from Basic White Cardstock.  If you wanted to really step it up even further I'd used some of the Snowy White Velvet Sheets.  That would add amazing texture!  

stampin up, trees for sale, tree lot dies

Let's get down to the camper!  I told you I went over the top.  I'll have all my cardstock listed below.  I die cut the camper multiple times to get different colors for the camper, door, wheel, hubcap, hitch, door handle!  YES the DOOR HANDLE!  I went a little crazy!  I fussy cut all of those elements from the die cut pieces and added them to the camper base which was cut from Mint Macaron.  I LOVE the look of it!  Was it tedious? Yes. Was it worth it? YES!!!  Again only a couple of these for a couple of special people!  To add even more to my camper I cut the top and bottom pieces from Rose Gold Metallic Paper for lots of shine!  For my window I wanted a soft glow of the light so I used So Saffron Ink and a Blending Brush to add some light color to a piece of Basic White.  One of my favorite dies in the set are the dies that make the tiny tree, so cute!  Very reminiscent of Charlie Brown's Christmas tree.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  If you want to see more with these dies join me this Sunday for Sale-a-Bration Sunday!   

stampin up, tree lot dies, trees for sale


 

No comments: