Monday, July 25, 2022

Pretty Birds

One of the bundles I was sure I wasn't going to need was the Pretty Birds Bundle.  Well as it alwasys happens I kept seeing it and soon I was hooked and I had to get it!  I'm so glad I did.  I really love this bundle.  The birds are so fun and the dies are so detailed and amazing!  For my card today I also paired it up with the Rays Of Light Background set and I love this combo!  When I'm using a large stamp like the Rays of Lights set I like to use my Stamparatus.  Background sets can be a little tricky to get good coverage, that's why the Stamparatus is so important.  I inked my stamp in Pale Papaya and stamped off on scrap paper first to get lighter shade.  I wanted the detail of the stamp but I didn't want it to be the focus of my card. 

stampin up, pretty birds

For the bird cage, because it's so detailed I added some adhesive sheets on the back of the Basic Black cardstock before die cutting it.  Then it was easy to peel and stick!  I stamped the birds with some of our bright new In Colors and die cut them.  I finished the card with a sentiment from the Charming Sentiments Bundle and some In Color Twine and Dots.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  



 

No comments: