Friday, July 8, 2022

Ringed With Nature and Rings Of Love

I absolutely love this card!  It's not my normal style but I love this bundle so much that this card is totally calling my name!  I'm using the Ringed With Nature Bundle.  It just so happens that the bundle coordinates with the Rings Of Love DSP that is a Sale-a-Bration option that you can earn for free with a qualifying order.  The paper is awesome!  So many amazing prints!  There's also a sheet with some houses on it and that's where my houses for my card came from.  I fussy cut them directly from the DSP.  I used some of the stamps in the Ringed With Nature Set to stamp on my card base and my Mint Macaron layer.  I used the tree rings in Night of Navy on my card base and the leaf in Mint Macaron on the Mint Macaron piece.
  
stampin up, ringed with nature, rings of love

The Ringed With Nature Bundle is a hybrid bundle.  These bundles are so much fun!  The bundle includes dies and an embossing folder.  They're made to work together to cut and emboss at the same time!  If you love this bundle like I do, watch for a Card Crate Class featuring this bundle coming soon!  To really highlight the tree rings I inked up the embossing folder in Soft Suede Ink before running it through.  This gives even more dimension to the tree rings.  Finally my greeting is stamped in Night of Navy on a scalloped rectangle I die cut from the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies.  If you want to see more with the Rings of Love DSP, join me this weekend in my Facebook VIP Group where I'll be featuring this DSP for Sale-a-Bration Sunday....but on a Saturday this week because we have to take my son to camp on Sunday.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, ringed with nature, rings of love

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:





No comments: