Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Simple Cracker Box

I love a good box!  When there's a die that creates a box I'm all for that!  It's simple and cute!  You can't ask for more!  The new Cracker and Treat Box Die in the Annual Catalog is amazing!  I love this fun treat box, plus all the tag and label dies that also come with it are pretty amazing too!  This box came as just a test for me.  I want to make the box, see how big it was, and how it went together.  After I made it I loved it!  

stampin up, cracker box

The rest of the box came from my parts and pieces bowl on my desk.  This is a bowl I keep on my desk with extra pieces from previous projects.  I already had the flower and leaf put together so adding them to my box was quick and easy.  The flowers and leaf are from the Summer Shadow Dies.  I added ribbon to close the box and it was done!  So what can you put in this box?  I think a few smaller candies would be great (Hershey Kiss sized), chap sticks, cash, jewelry, small toys, I think you could fit a bunch in here!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up


 

No comments: