Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hip Hippo Treat Box-VIDEO

Today I'm sharing an adorable box featuring the fun Hippest Hippos Set again!  This and the Hippo Dies are for sure my favorite Sale-a-Bration option.  As long as Sale-a-Bration is going on I'm gonna use them up!  This Sunday for Sale-a-Bration Sunday I'm also featuring the Hippo Dies, so if you're loving the hippos like me I'll have another adorable project to share on Sunday!  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies

Today's box is super cute!  It's an angled open top box.  I think it would be pretty easy to add a lid if you wanted but I didn't think it needed it and I love this fun design.  The tag is from the Celebrations Tags Dies in the Mini Catalog.  I LOVE these dies!  They're so much fun!  That cute heart is also from those same dies.  I embossed my tag with the Splatter Folder from the Stripes and Splatters Set.  Our embossing folders that are designed to fit in the Mini Machine come in two packs so it's like getting two for one!  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies

I love this color combo of Smoky Slate, Polished Pink, Blushing Bride and So Saffron!  Soft and beautiful.  My hippo is colored with Stampin' Blends, colors listed below.  I die cut some flowers in Polished Pink and So Saffron using the flower dies in the Hippo Dies.  I added Iridescent Rhinestones to the centers of all my flowers.  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies

If you're anxious to make this box here's the details:

Smoky Slate 6 1/2" x 4 3/4"
On the long side score at 3 1/2" and 4 1/2"
On the short side score at 1" each side

Make sure you check out my video for all the tips and tricks for putting this box together. Make sure to subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video.   

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies

Inside my hip hippo treat box are the Kinder Hippos.  I've never had these. I'm told they're yummy!  I found these hippo treats at our local Cost Plus World Market Store in Albuquerque.  You can get them on Amazon, or check your local stores.  If you can't find these this box will hold lots of other treats!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies


 

No comments: