Monday, July 11, 2022

Bundle Up Class

Over the weekend I held another fun class!  I love doing my in person classes because I get to chat and catch up with so many of my friends!  If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to welcome you to one of my classes.  Contact me for my list of classes.  The theme this month was Bundle Up-Cards Created With Bundles.  I tried to use some bundles that I had and that I had never used.   I think these cards are so fun!  I don't have a supply list for them, that's a perk for my in person guests at my class.  


My first card uses the Handmade Wishes Bundle.  I love love love this one for holiday treat packaging but I wanted to show the year round versatility of this set.  This card is perfect for anytime of the year. I used the Happy Forest Friends DSP, this package is so much more than just the cute critters!  Change up the DSP for a completely different look!  



My next card uses the A Fish and A Wish Bundle.  This bundle was one that I saw in the catalog but didn't give it a second thought.  But every time I went through it I kept looking at it and I finally had to get it, I'm so glad I did!  I love the look of these stamps, they're distinktive so you get that amazing shading with just one ink pad!  I also used the Mini Pocket Envelope on this card.  You could stick a little note or gift card in there.  



My next card uses the Hello Harvest Bundle.  This is a fall themed bundle but this is definitely not a fall card.  Those bright colors make this a year round set too!  I love the embossed background with the Timber Embossing Folder.  



My next card uses two bundles.  The first is the Alphabest Bundle.  If you're looking for a good alphabet set this is the bundle!  The coordinating punch is soooo cute and you can customize your cards with any greeting!  The second bundle is the Wonderful World Bundle.  This is a stamp set and Designer Paper Bundle that you can only earn free during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying $100 order.  I had my doubts on this bundle but once I had it in hand I LOVED IT!  The flowers stamps are so gorgeous when you stamp them and I could use this DSP for days.  So pretty!  



My final card uses my current favorite set.  This is the Ringed With Nature Bundle and I think this is my favorite bundle right now!  I LOVE the hybrid dies and embossing folder.  With the hybrid folders you can actually die cut IN the embossing folder.  It's soooo fun!  I'm having so much fun with this bundle!  

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!





No comments: