Friday, July 29, 2022

Let's Sail and Inspired Thoughts

Today I have the brightest and most summery card ever!  Just the colors alone should make you smile! This card was inspired by a card I saw weeks ago on the demonstrator Facebook group.  The Let's Set Sail Bundle was a favorite from the Spring Mini Catalog but it carried into the Annual Catalog and it kept it's bundle price!  Which means savings for you! Lots of times when items move from a mini catalog to the Annual they loose their bundle price, so this is rare but it's such a good bundle I understand why! This is a punch bundle which I LOVE!  They're my favorite! In addition to the Let's Set Sail Bundle I added a couple other stamp sets.  The Rays Of Light Background Stamp for the background and the Inspired Thoughts Set for the greeting.  The Rays Of Light Stamp is a huge background stamp.  When I use background stamps I always get out my Stamparatus.  Because the stamp is so big you can restamp multiple times to get the perfect image.  
 
stampin up, let's set sail, rays of light, inspired thoughts

My sails are stamped in Polished Pink and added to my punched Soft Suede boat.  The water is stamped in Tahitian Tide.  I stamped it once on my Stylish Shape square and once again on some scrap paper.  I ran the scrap paper through my die cutting machine with the Basic Borders scalloped edge die, I used the negative part of the cut for my waves.  It's the perfect little scallops!  I added some die cut clouds from the Give It A Whirl dies and finally finished my card with some In Color Opal Rounds.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, let's set sail, rays of light, inspired thoughts


 

No comments: