Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Guinea Be A Great Day Clam Shell Box-VIDEO

I have the cutest box to share today!  I have totally become addicted to this sweet guinea pig!  He's one of the images in the Glad We're Friends Set.  While I also love the dog and cat every time I reach for this set I end up creating with the guinea pig.  He's just so cute I can't resist!  This sweet box is simple and easy to mass produce for a crowd!  I colored my guinea pig with Stampin' Blends and fussy cut him. I added him to a tag from the Tailor Made Tags Dies.  The heart is from the Give It A Whirl Dies.  A MUST HAVE set if you don't already! 

stampin up, glad we're friends

The box is pretty simple and your basic clam shell style box.  So the lid is attached and it folds over the bottom to close.  All my stamping and embellishing in on the belly band.  When I create clam shell style boxes I usually gravitate towards belly bands to keep them closed.  Sometimes the sides on the lid will tend to flare out so I like to use belly bands to keep everything tucked in and tidy.  My belly band is made with the Black and White Designs DSP in the Mini.  It's such a great pack of paper!  

stampin up, glad we're friends

Inside my box are four packages of the Tic Tacs Pillow Packs.  These are tiny packs of Tic Tacs.  I get mine on Amazon.  They're pretty affordable and you get a TON of them!  You can make a bunch of projects!  I shared this box in May that also features the Tic Tac Pillow Packs. They make great gifts, especially if you're crafting for a crowd!  

stampin up, glad we're friends

Make sure you check out my video for all the details on this box.  

Shaded Spruce 6 1/4" x 4"
On the short side score 3/4" on both sides
On the long side score at 3/4", 2 3/4", 3 1/2" and 5 1/2"

Belly Band is 1" x 7 1/2"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, glad we're friends


Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


No comments: